[Ironruby-core] spec changes

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 7 13:46:59 EDT 2008

Glad the spec stuff worked.

I have tried to compile IR on Mono, but there are some patches that need to be applied first, I'm not sure where those patches are. I also ran into a problem on Mac with filename and folder casing not matching the csproj file. I would consider Mac as a *nix platform. It has all the stuff I look for (mainly bash, and the UNIX system underneath.