[Ironruby-core] IR SVN121 Strong Name validation failed

Robert Brotherus robert.brotherus at napa.fi
Mon Jul 7 10:50:50 EDT 2008

I did not do rake compile at all (nor runfirst.cmd).

I have so far done all my compilations on VisualStudio2008 and had the
impression that that is a valid alternative to rake compile. At least
has been in case of IR SVN113.

I now have run runfirst.cmd and it fixed the problem, thanks! (Still
using VisualStudio2008, not rake)

Robert Brotherus

  _____