[Ironruby-core] SVN r118 and RubySpec integration

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:00:50 EDT 2008

First thing to note:

D:\dev\ruby\ironruby\head>runfirst.cmd

D:\dev\ruby\ironruby\head>sn -Vr *,31bf3856ad364e35

Microsoft (R) .NET Framework Strong Name Utility  Version 3.5.21022.8

Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Verification entry added for assembly '*,31bf3856ad364e35'

D:\dev\ruby\ironruby\head>copy default.irconfig.rb C:\Documents and
Settings\pete\.irconfig.rb

The syntax of the command is incorrect.

The line that copies the .irconfig.rb file in runfirst.cmd needs quotes
around the "to" parameter of "copy":

copy default.irconfig.rb "%USERPROFILE%\.irconfig.rb"

Pete