[Ironruby-core] Graceful Console Handling?

Karl Prosser karl at powershell.com
Thu Jan 31 14:18:33 EST 2008

I don't know about the ironruby console features. But the dotnet console
class only encapsulates a small part of the the surface area of the
console related APIs. So to do more (like redirect a console
programatically, or use a hidden console) you may need to do p/invoke to
windows APIs

Having said that, the console subsystem of windows is very aged and a
dog to work with.

Sincerely,
Karl Prosser
http:/www.powershell.com