[Ironruby-core] Busy Day with IronRuby

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:51:21 EST 2008

Success!!

I think a traumatic experience a few months ago has caused the part of
my brain which deals with Assembly loading to stop working ;-)

Obviously, from reading my message (below) there is a problem loading
IronRuby.Libraries.

When I glanced back over Michael's email, I realized that I HAVE to
reference IronRuby.Libraries.dll

Michael?  Are you NOT referencing those?