[Ironruby-core] Busy Day with IronRuby

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:41:35 EST 2008

Thanks to both of you.  I'll try those approaches.

Incidentally, the line which threw my error was in
Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.PlatformAdaptationLayer at line 90

#if !SILVERLIGHT
            return Assembly.Load(name);   <== ERROR OCCURRED ON THIS
LINE while "name" == "IronRuby.Libraries"
#else
            return Assembly.Load(LookupFullName(name));
#endif