[Ironruby-core] Just starting with IronRuby; problem with rbx

Greg Akins angrygreg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 11:02:26 EST 2008

First I appologize for posting with problems so quickly after joining
the list.  This might have been discussed, but I didn't see anything
after a quick scan of the archives.

Last night, I retrieved current source from SVN.  I built the project
and ran 'rbx'.  The session output is listed below.

Does anyone else have any idea what might have gone wrong here?
Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Here is the transcript of the session

C:\Projects\IronRuby\Bin\Debug>rbx
0.1
>>> a = [1,2,3]
=> [1, 2, 3]
>>> b = a
:0:in `main': undefined local variable or method `a' for main:Object (NoMethodEr
ror)
        from :0:in `##6'

--
Greg Akins