[Ironruby-core] SVN Revision 73
Peter Bacon Darwin
bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:55:59 EST 2008
Great stuff. Things are starting to come together. I appreciate that lots
of work is going on behind the scenes in the DLR but it is also good to see
bits of Ruby specific stuff getting sorted.
Just a quick note. I appreciate that there is a TODO note in the
Ruby.Compiler.Token.SetBigInteger(int sign, uint/*!*/ data) method but
there is a bit of a problem here. The method does not take into account the
base in which the number was written. E.g.
The method currently just maps whatever digits were passed to the parser
straight into the BigInteger's internal data structure.
From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of John Messerly
Sent: Tuesday,22 January 22, 2008 02:32
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: [Ironruby-core] SVN Revision 73
I updated SVN to include Peter's numeric and Terence's socket patches.
Please let me know if I missed any of your changes.
* Many improvements to numeric classes (Bignum, Fixnum, Float, Integer,
* More functionality in the socket library
* Removed bool to int implicit conversion
* Parser startup improvements, some tokenizer refactoring
* Various DLR improvements (hosting work, AST improvements, and more)
* Improved exception formatting (getting closer to MRI)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ironruby-core