[Ironruby-core] SVN Revision 73

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:55:59 EST 2008

Great stuff.  Things are starting to come together.  I appreciate that lots
of work is going on behind the scenes in the DLR but it is also good to see
bits of Ruby specific stuff getting sorted.

Just a quick note.  I appreciate that there is a TODO note in the
Ruby.Compiler.Token.SetBigInteger(int sign, uint[]/*!*/ data) method but
there is a bit of a problem here.  The method does not take into account the
base in which the number was written. E.g.

>>> 9999987654321.to_s

The method currently just maps whatever digits were passed to the parser
straight into the BigInteger's internal data structure.