[Ironruby-core] SVN Revision 73

John Messerly jomes at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 21 21:31:43 EST 2008

I updated SVN to include Peter's numeric and Terence's socket patches. Please let me know if I missed any of your changes.

Changes include:

* Many improvements to numeric classes (Bignum, Fixnum, Float, Integer, Precision, Numeric)
* More functionality in the socket library
* Removed bool to int implicit conversion
* Parser startup improvements, some tokenizer refactoring
* Various DLR improvements (hosting work, AST improvements, and more)
* Improved exception formatting (getting closer to MRI)

- John