[Ironruby-core] Any dates for Beta Versions and Implenting IronRuby..?

Huw Collingbourne lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jan 18 05:47:16 EST 2008

I should carify that we support VS2005 and VS2008. We also have a new
low cost ($49) edition which comes complete with its own copy of VS2008
at no extra cost. No third party languages can be installed into the
Visual Web Developer so that is not an option that is open to us. Our
low cost edition does, however, contain all the HTML design and
JavaScript funtionality of the full version of VS2008.

As you may know we have already demoed an IronRuby form designer and
IronRuby Intellisense. Our IronRuby support is (like IronRuby itself)
still 'pre-release'. We are committed to offering first class support
for IronRuby but it is at too early a stage to make any detailed
announcements of any specific IronRuby IDEs.

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

SapphireSteel Software
Ruby and Rails In Visual Studio