[Ironruby-core] Any dates for Beta Versions and Implenting IronRuby..?

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Jan 17 23:30:38 EST 2008

Hi,

I found few important details about the current status and expected date
of IronRuby here.

http://www.infoq.com/articles/state-of-ironruby

This is a nice interview of Mr.John Lam, who clarifies many things.

I suggest you all to read it.

I was bit upset to see that there are no steps taken by Microsoft to
provide a perfect IDE for IronRuby. They all are depending on Sapphire
Steel.

Since Sapphire Steel is supporting only VS2008, majority will not be
able to take advantage of Visual Web Developer, which is more popular
and Free of course.

Netbeans is a great IDE and Free to. Why not we too can have something
like that.

Thanks

SoftMind