[Ironruby-core] IronRuby with Silverlight, already possible ?

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 16 09:27:02 EST 2008

Thibaut Barrère:

> just curious here, and willing to try out things! Is there any way -
> even complicated - to code Silverlight bits with IronRuby today ?

John Messerly usually works some spooky magic incantations to get us a build of SL that works with IronRuby. That happens whenever we need to demonstrate progress. Short answer is that we can, but only with private builds of SL (AFAIK).

However, we should just work out of the box with the next time a public release of SL ships (which should be at MIX 08).