[Ironruby-core] IS there a problem building usinf 3.5?

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Sun Jan 13 00:29:41 EST 2008

C. K. Ponnappa:

> Ok, I'm quoting my previous mail describing the issue - could you guys
> take a look and see if you can spot the problem? It still occurs even
> on
> revision 71. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

When you do msbuild ironruby.sln, does it compile for you?

The only other possibility is that there's some other file that got into your directory. The rakefile builds everything it sees in a given dir, and will barf if something unexpected shows up there. Can you delete your SVN dir and grab the latest revision and see what happens?

-John