[Ironruby-core] Minor nit in Rakefile (-r71)

Jason Langston jason.langston at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:30:29 EST 2008

Hey all,

Don't know if it's just me (I had to tweak the Rakefile to run under
cygwin), but noticed a problem running the Rakefile. Specifically the
compile IronRubyTestHost  task was failing with the message:

   can't find file

I tracked it down to the FRAMEWORK_DIR being prepended to the reference
"!System.Windows.Forms.dll" in two places:

  def self.references(*refs)
    references = COMMON_REFERENCES
    #here we replace the ! token with FRAMEWORK_DIR
    refs.each { |ref| references << (ref =~ /^\!/ ? FRAMEWORK_DIR +
ref[1..ref.length] : Environment.build + ref) }

  def self.compile(files, references, switches, path, resources, output)
    switches << "out:\"#{Environment.build + output}\""
    resgen path, resources if resources != {}
    #we again prepend the FRAMEWORK_DIR here
    references.each { |ref| switches << "reference:\"#{ref.absolute? ? ref :
FRAMEWORK_DIR + ref}\"" }

locally I fixed it by replacing the last reference with:

  references.each { |ref| switches << "reference:\"#{ref}\"" }

Jason Langston