[Ironruby-core] IS there a problem building usinf 3.5?

Langston, Jason jlangston at evolutionbenefits.com
Fri Jan 11 21:10:16 EST 2008

I've successfully(*) built using "rake compile" and the Visual C# 2008
Compiler version 3.5.21022.8.

I think you'll have to post a bit more about the exact error you are

Jason Langston

* I'll caveat that with the fact I am running into a problem building
the IronRubyTestHost (the path to System.Windows.Forms.dll is wacked).
But rbx, tests, etc. all work.