[Ironruby-core] SVN Revsion 70

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:20:11 EST 2008

John Lam wrote:

>> An updated test running infrastructure that supports running specs
individually.

and

>> The next piece of work we're going to do is exactly this so that we can
use the specs to detect regressions in our SNAP testing harness (this is the
farm of machines that we use to run IronRuby on all supported configurations
/ platforms).

I notice from the rake file that the :test_libs task is going to become
obsolete soon.  From the look of this email, it seems that all tests written
in Ruby are now basically Rubinius specs.  Is this the case?  What happens
if we right our own specs for IronRuby?  Do we have to get them included in
the Rubinius specs in order that they filter down to the IronRuby codebase?

Cheers,
Pete