[Ironruby-core] IronRuby on Rails or Ruby on Rails... Are we getting it

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Jan 4 21:55:53 EST 2008

Sanghyeon Seo wrote:

> If you want to try Ruby on Rails, I don't understand why anyone would
> wait for IronRuby to run it. When IronRuby runs it, it will run it in
> identical manner with classic Ruby, so everything you learned while
> trying Ruby on Rails with classic Ruby will not be wasted.

Hi Seo,

I am too keen on IronRuby since i do not want to leave the .Net

Plain Ruby on Rails will drag me to LAMP world, which i do not want.

I love Ruby and I think it can do wonders as IronRuby.

I need to dive in to get proper information and a right move in the
right direction.

O.K... Since now i have a confirmation from Mr. John Lam, this has made
my day and now i can relax and study more hard on this direction and get
ready for future when IronRuby actually arrives.