[Ironruby-core] Ruby.NET vs. IronRuby: Overview Posted to O'ReilyNet/Windows DevCenter

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Wed Jan 2 12:37:09 EST 2008

On 1/2/08, John Lam (DLR) <jflam at microsoft.com> wrote:

>> I posted a response on my blog:
>> http://www.iunknown.com/2008/01/ironruby-vs-rub.html

Thanks!  I've updated the post and integrated your comments inline to the
post where applicable.

>> since I really do need an excuse to blog these days :)

Oh, I'm sure you've just got just oodles of time on your hands these days,
huh?! ;-)

Well, since you're obviously looking for things to do with the extra seven
seconds you have each week to work on "side" projects ;-), before I forget
> http://ironruby.net still points to the GoDaddy default parked page
where as http://www.ironruby.net properly points to your server.  Not a
huge thing, but seems worth pointing out.

Hope your Holidays were great, John!

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm | Mobile: (206) 418-9027
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |