[Ironruby-core] digest.so implemented

Myles Eftos myles at madpilot.com.au
Fri Feb 29 08:22:12 EST 2008

Implementing as much as possible in Ruby sounds like a plan, because as you
say it means us Rubyist can avoid C#. As you say, there shouldn't be any
performance hit as it all gets compiled to IL.

Obviously we need some base parts of the language complete first though :)

Myles Eftos
Mobile: +61-409-293-183

MadPilot Productions
Phone: +618-9467-7651