[Ironruby-core] Ruby In Steel IronRuby Edition - alpha now available

Huw Collingbourne lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Feb 28 09:36:25 EST 2008

The first public alpha of our IronRuby IDE is now available for free
download. This includes our IronRuby form designer with drag+drop
controls, properties panel, syntax coloring, code collapsing, code
formatting, bracket matching, keyword..end matching, project setup
wizards, project management in the solution explorer etc. It does not
currently include debugging or IntelliSense.

You can read about its features and limitations on the download page:

Have fun!

SapphireSteel Software
Ruby and Rails In Visual Studio