[Ironruby-core] DLR - where is the community?

Slavo Furman slavof at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:21:08 EST 2008

Hello!

i was thinking about same ("where to ask DLR specific questions") few days
ago while reading DLR articles on Tomas Restrepo's weblog (btw, thanks for
good articles, Tomas... )

maybe it would be a good idea have separate DLR mailing list or forum (for
DLR specific language agnostic questions). But i am afraid that this is a
same sort of decision as if there should be separate codebase for DLR or
not.

I would prefer separate mailing lists and separate codebase, but I
understand that it is not easy decision.

thanks,
Slavo.