[Ironruby-core] digest.so implemented

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 03:35:00 EST 2008

You are really on a roll Wayne.  Great stuff!

I might be wrong but my impression of the IronRuby support for the various
.NET interfaces, such as IDuplicable, IEnumerable and so on, was purely to
support .NET interop and not designed to be the mechanism used by actual
Ruby libraries.  So I suppose the most comprehensive method would be to
support both initialize_copy and IDuplicable if you can and then one or the
other if you can't (i.e. you are developing only in Ruby or you have a 3rd
party .NET class).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pete