[Ironruby-core] Dead Slow Progress on IronRuby... No Beta Yet

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Tue Feb 26 23:42:05 EST 2008

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:35:01 -0700, John Lam (DLR) <jflam at microsoft.com>
wrote:

> You can contribute by downloading the sources, building them and
> reporting bugs. You can also contribute by contributing patches.

Just an observation from the outside:  I can count the number of
patches/contributions to this project from external folks on one hand, and
every single one of those patches/contributions were reviewed/commented
upon/injected into the source tree when and as appropriate within 48 hours.

Of course, I'm just as guilty as everyone else: I haven't contributed a
single line of code to this project, something I really need to fix.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 418-9027
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354