[Ironruby-core] Linq to SQL with IronRuby... Is it Possible...?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Feb 26 03:51:45 EST 2008

I haven't found a good way to do those things yet. For the moment  I'm
focussing on getting the first couple of chapters ready for the meap.
I don't know how to use generic notation for the c# classes that need it.
And still wasn't able to do a query with linq 2 sql, as soon as I get some
free time I'll try again. When I get some stuff going I'll surely post about

I also have a job so i can't spend as much time on IronRuby as I'd like.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Softmind Technology <lists at ruby-forum.com>