[Ironruby-core] Towards gems - setup.rb

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 25 17:11:47 EST 2008

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Wayne Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:04 PM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Towards gems - setup.rb

I thought I'd see how far I could get trying to execute gems setup.rb using IronRuby.

The following lists the issues that I came across and how I fixed or worked around them:

 1.  Encountered assertion error in MergeLocations method when parsing setup.rb
 - changed code to cope with case where start location > end location
 - fixed a subsequent bug where _currentLineIndex wasn't restored after encountering a HEREDOC
 (see MergeLocations.patch)
I've fixed this one. Thanks for the report!