[Ironruby-core] How to digitally sign the assemblies?

Fernando Correia fernandoacorreia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:04:55 EST 2008

I want to try IronRuby on a project that has its assemblies signed. So, the
IronRuby's  assemblies must be signed as well.

I've tried with Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 to set the projects up for
signing, and created the .snk file. Visual Studio builds the projects but
never calls the csc compiler with the signing command.

The resulting assemblies are not strong-named.

I'd appreciate if someone can give me a hint or to point me to some already
signed binaries for the latest build.