[Ironruby-core] Towards gems - setup.rb

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Thu Feb 21 18:56:28 EST 2008

Hi John,

As an ex-project lead, I understand this situation all too well!
I realize you guys are tied up with MIX, so please don't feel any
pressure to respond to my postings promptly.

Any bombshells planned for MIX this year? :)

BTW, my next step will be to use the trace information to derive some test cases
for these classes.

I'm not yet working on actually implementing any of these classes, so if others
want to volunteer for specific classes, please do so now.

Cheers, Wayne.