[Ironruby-core] IronRuby (Without MVC ) and ActiveRecord... Is it Possib

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:46:29 EST 2008

Softmind Technology wrote:
> Can some one from IronRuby team, focus more on this.

I don't mean to be difficult but why?
I think you need to give some kind of justification for your requests.
Otherwise how can the people working on IronRuby prioritize their work?

Of course, since IR is open source you could get involved and develop Active
Record yourself if you wanted.  By the way, I suspect that ActiveRecord
itself is written in Ruby and so should just work straight out in IR but of
course what you actually want is someone to get the various database drivers
up and running, which is what Wayne was talking about in an earlier post
today.

Regards,
Pete