[Ironruby-core] Curious about IronRuby and IronPython on DLR

Aaron Junod tranqy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:23:41 EST 2008

IronPython is much further along. All of the details about IronPython are
readily available online, including how far it is along in cPython's
compatibility. I would say no languages will progress at the same time no
matter if they are on the CLR or DLR, language teams are seperate from
platform teams within MS. The polocies for code contributions for both
languages are also very public for you to review yourself.