[Ironruby-core] Curious about IronRuby and IronPython on DLR

Karl Prosser karl at powershell.com
Sun Feb 17 00:07:33 EST 2008

well ironpython 1.0 has already been out for some time. its version 2 (i
think) that they are putting on the DLR, so you could say safely, i
think, that ironpython is more mature. (but of course ruby is cooler)
and further along in full language compatibility. This is just my
perception though. Hopefully somebody who really knows will answer ;)