[Ironruby-core] Initializing external Ruby libraries

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:53:27 EST 2008

Yes, my only point is that the way it works today a .NET class becomes
a Ruby class and a .NET method becomes a Ruby method.  Nothing is
stopping one from writing a .NET assembly so that it "feels" like Ruby
when it's compiled.

That said, I can see the advantage of being able to use the RubyClass
and RubyMethod attributes outside of that..

Is the performance between this and utilizing an Initializer that great?