[Ironruby-core] What Editor?

Josh Holmes Josh.Holmes at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 13 14:34:05 EST 2008

My biggest use of Intellicrack is investigation. I'm using e-texteditor on windows.

Josh Holmes
Architect Evangelist, Microsoft
Mobile 734.323.3543 | josh.holmes at microsoft.com<mailto:josh.holmes at microsoft.com> | blog http://www.joshholmes.com<http://www.joshholmes.com/> [cid:image001.jpg at 01C86E33.D9573E20] <http://rss.joshholmes.com/>