[Ironruby-core] How to contrubute to IronRuby?

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:30:51 EST 2008

Here's how I understand it:

Follow the instructions on that wiki page to sign the contributor agreement.

You're already at rubyforge, everything is there:
Bug List: http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=16798&group_id=4359&func=browse

The ToDo list is empty, but pretty much consists of "Make it work"

The project page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/ironruby/

also has links to a patch submission tracker.

But to be honest I don't think any offical "contribution" policies
have been laid out but the core team.

On Feb 13, 2008 4:31 AM, 1115201006 <1115201006 at hotpop.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> someone can resume me how to contribute to IronRuby project?
> where, and how, send patches? and if there's a todo list...
>
> I've already read the wiki page
> http://ironruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?ContributingToIronRuby
> but I'm a bit confused and I need a more detailed guide...

Michael Letterle
[Polymath Programmer]
http://michaeldotnet.blogspot.com