[Ironruby-core] What Editor?

Corey Haines coreyhaines at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:03:43 EST 2008

That sounds about like the experiences I hear. Personally, I don't really
miss auto-complete too much in Ruby (I'm coming from C#, where Intellicrack
is my life blood). I am currently using Aptana, but I'm going to switch over
and really focus on trying e, to get a sense of it. I'm mostly looking
forward to the Ruby bundles for Textmate.

-Corey