[Ironruby-core] What Editor?

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Tue Feb 12 19:03:12 EST 2008

I have used e-editor but had trouble connecting to mysql and started using
netbeans instead after a friend of mine recommended it for doing rails on
windows. I like it when I have simple things to do or to browse ruby code.
I use netbeans mostly because their autocomplete gets it right most often.

In meantime I got a macbook and textmate.  And the more I use textmate the
more I'm liking it. I was very reluctant against not having some sort of
autocomplete function, that reluctance has somewhat faded because most of
what I need can be provided by hitting the esc key once or twice in
textmate.