[Ironruby-core] What Editor?

Eric Nicholson enicholson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:47:25 EST 2008

Notepad++ & occasionally VS.NET with the Ruby coloring support from Ruby.NET.
I used to tolerate VIM & love Emacs back in my *nix days, but in a windows
shop where I spend most of my time in VS.NET, Gmail, and pairing on other
people's systems it's just too much cognitive dissonance to switch between
them.

The one thing I'm really missing is passable RegEx support.  VS.Net has that
crazy syntax that crashes all the time & N++ doesn't support multiline.  One
of these days...

-Eric