[Ironruby-core] Any Plans for a StarterKit in IronRuby on CodePlex.

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Feb 7 07:27:03 EST 2008

Hi Ivan,

Sorry.... I missed to mention in my previous thread.

It would be nice if you will kindly consider to show few examples of
connections with MySql as well.

Since IIS 7 will support PHP and MySQL, it would be great to show how
IronRuby works with MySQl. Since many classic Ruby developers would be
having a ready made database in MySql, they would rather prefer to stick
to MySQL.

MS SQL Server would be the other option for them.

In short we get best of both the worlds,when it comes to database.