[Ironruby-core] Any Plans for a StarterKit in IronRuby on CodePlex.

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Feb 7 06:27:27 EST 2008

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for informing us about the status.

Its nice to know that you are considering about Active Record as an ORM
in your book. Thats the best idea and i do support it.

Informing a bit about DataMapper would also be nice, since MERB is going
to support 3 ORM's and Datamapper is one of them.

It would be nice if you can focus and write few pages on LinQ to SQL
with IronRuby in your book.

All the codes i have seen so far have mainly covered C#, and few of them
with Vb.Net. So far i have not seen a single example with Ironruby.

I know that IronRuby is still in alpha stage, but something should be
ready by now, which can show atleast a single example in LinQ to SQL
with IronRuby.

I think, more opinions will flow in, from this forum.