[Ironruby-core] Any Plans for a StarterKit in IronRuby on CodePlex.

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu Feb 7 04:13:07 EST 2008

The book will go in early early access program soon. We're in the process of
preparing that.
Although the part of the book that will be available won't be of much use if
you're already familiar with Ruby and .NET because it's just satisfying the
prerequisites.
I will be posting stuff on my blog and the manning website next week on how
to leverage various .NET orms from IronRuby.
That should give you an idea of doing interop with your own compiled classes
etc.   I don't deal with the .NET ORMS in the book itself but rather with
ActiveRecord from Rails.

I'm sorry but IronRuby is quite a young project and writing a book does take
time :)

What would be topics of particular interest to you?

my blog: http://flanders.co.nz/blog

hth
Ivan