[Ironruby-core] Any Plans for a StarterKit in IronRuby on CodePlex.

Softmind Technology lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Feb 7 03:46:15 EST 2008

I am just curious to know about the plans to make IronRuby more
reachable and just to inquire, whether there is any projects already
announced on StarterKits in IronRuby. I think, converting an existing
asp.net starterKit to IronRuby would be a nice option. This way we can
learn more easily.

I know... there is a Book on the way for Ironruby by Manning Publishers,
but it seems to be very far by now. No news about the progress so far.

What are the next as well as immediate plans by Microsoft IronRuby Team,
about teaching IronRuby from Scratch.

Since Ironruby is going to get No.1 .Net Language support like C# and
Vb.Net, can i expect the same level of support.