[Ironruby-core] building on OSX

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Mon Feb 4 14:57:48 EST 2008

Thanks guys, I got it to build.
I do feel slightly dirty because it's somewhat hacky. (I'm very, very new to
OSX) but I edited the Rakefil and set the libdir specifically there

FRAMEWORK_DIR = '/opt/local/mono/lib/mono/2.0/' #Pathname.new(libdir) +
'mono' + '2.0'

I'm not entirely happy with this solution and it probably has something to
do with an environment variable not being set correctly, but at least i know
it can be done now and eventually I'll get it so that the standard rake file
suffices.

I've seen that the command 'pkg-config --variable=libdir mono' doesn't
return anything, which may be the cause :)

Cheers
Ivan