[Ironruby-core] building on OSX

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Sun Feb 3 15:14:28 EST 2008

I did i'm trying to compile it against the mono version i got from trunk
from yesterday

ivan-mbp:ironruby ivan$ mono -V
Mono JIT compiler version 1.9 (/trunk/ r94512)
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Novell, Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
    TLS:           normal
    GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
    SIGSEGV:       normal
    Notification:  Thread + polling
    Architecture:  x86
    Disabled:      none

ok .. I'll keep trying then until I get a working mono version. Haven't done
much testing with mono but I did run the minimal test suite before
installing.
If I compile on windows and use the binaries there is no problem.

Thanks
Ivan