[Ironruby-core] IronRuby (Without MVC ) and ActiveRecord... Is it Possib

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:57:18 EST 2008

I believe the end goal of IronRuby (and someone correct me if I'm
wrong), is to fully support the Ruby language, meaning things like
DataMapper, ActiveRecord, Rails, et. al. will "just work"   Of course
some of the C components may need to be ported, but that would be
outside of the scope of the IronRuby project.