[Ironruby-core] YAML for .NET

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:18:21 EST 2008

Sorry to be so late to the YAML party.  I started working on a port of
JvYAML to C# last fall, but the absence of a byte-based MutableString makes
it very hard to get it right.  I eventually made my own MutableString as a
placeholder, but there are still alot of holes and issues and bugs and
issues with the code I ended up with.

I'm excited to hear that John M is working on a port.  How can I best help?