[Ironruby-core] YAML for .NET

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:07:52 EST 2008

And of course to update the wiki - way down at the bottom of the StdLib page
is a lonely little Yaml? with no name attached.
John M would you like to open source your Yaml port or stick it into the
project I created?  I think there are lots of .NET users out there who are
not going to use Ruby or Python but might benefit from a decent Yaml
I will probably dump what I have done so far into the SVN at
http://code.google.com/p/yaml-dot-net for the time being and see what