[Ironruby-core] YAML for .NET

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Fri Feb 1 06:09:06 EST 2008

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 03:53:07 -0700, Myles Eftos <myles at madpilot.com.au>
wrote:

> So does that mean it can be release under JUST the CPL?

It seems to me that somewhere buried in that thread is the answer, and I
believe that answer is yes.  But it's obviously best to clarify.

Also, while a direct port of Java to C# (or from Java to F#) is obviously
best, to get things up and running quickly I would consider using IKVM.NET
to compile a .NET accessible assembly directly from the jar.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 418-9027
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354