[Ironruby-core] YAML for .NET

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:47:11 EST 2008

Yep I did take a look at that project.  It is only partially complete and
doesn't show any signs of further development; it was written by some
CompSci students as a project for their course and they are now busy with
other stuff.  They probably weren't allowed to use the reference
implementations for their work so their implementation is rather different
from the standard model and I also had some concerns about their use of
exceptions in the everyday logic.  So I thought it best to start from
scratch and try to stick more closely, algorithmically, to the PyYaml
reference.

What do people think?  I don't expect to do all the implementation myself so
would appreciate if anyone else wanted to get involved.

Pete