[Ironruby-core] Need help building IronRuby on Mono 2 + OS X

C. K. Ponnappa ckponnappa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 04:14:07 EST 2008

Ok, I switched to building Mono from source instead of through ports -
ran into some trouble building mono itself, but I'll get that sorted out
and then try building Ivan's fork and let you guys know how that goes.

And a big thank you to all for helping out so much - it really pushes
someone new to IronRuby like me to actually get things working and not
simply give up :-)

Thanks again and here's wishing all of you a very happy new year.
Best,
Sidu.
http://blog.sidu.in