[Ironruby-core] Need help building IronRuby on Mono 2 + OS X

jirapong.nanta at gmail.com jirapong.nanta at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:58:48 EST 2008

try out but get another error.

(in /Users/Jirapong/ironruby-jim/merlin/main/Languages/Ruby)
dlr_core
dlr_core
Actions/DynamicObject.cs(411,32): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous
between the following methods or properties:
`System.Linq.Expressions.Expression.Block(params
System.Linq.Expressions.Expression[])' and
`
System
.Linq
.Expressions
.Expression
.Block
(System
.Collections
.Generic.IEnumerable<System.Linq.Expressions.ParameterExpression>,
params System.Linq.Expressions.Expression[])'
Ast/BlockExpression.cs(568,39): (Location of the symbol related to
previous error)
Ast/BlockExpression.cs(588,39): (Location of the symbol related to
previous error)
Actions/DynamicObject.cs(463,32): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous
between the following methods or properties:
`System.Linq.Expressions.Expression.Block(params
System.Linq.Expressions.Expression[])' and
`
System
.Linq
.Expressions
.Expression
.Block
(System
.Collections
.Generic.IEnumerable<System.Linq.Expressions.ParameterExpression>,
params System.Linq.Expressions.Expression[])'
Ast/BlockExpression.cs(568,39): (Location of the symbol related to
previous error)
Ast/BlockExpression.cs(588,39): (Location of the symbol related to
previous error)
Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warnings
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [gmcs /noconfig @/var/folders/yx/yx-
i1r2PFU...]