[Ironruby-core] Xna+IronRuby+RubyNewb=headache

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 16 00:21:02 EST 2008

IronRuby is still in "alpha".  CLR interop is a place we know is still particularly weak.  IronPython just released version 2.0, and is considerably more mature.  If your goal is to have a fairly polished dynamic language that runs on .NET, then IronPython is probably a better choice.  If you like Ruby and don't mind a few hiccups, then your willingness to file problem reports for issues that you find will be of great help to us.

Things are likely to be a bit slow over Christmas, but I'll see if I can get this fixed before the end of the year.